Financing for Funeral and Memorial Services
Because losing a loved one is never easy.
We offer convenient and affordable financing for funeral and memorial services so that you can focus on remember and honoring your loved one.
When a loved one dies, most people simply want to focus on their need to honor remember, and mourn the person Unfortunately, many details and often-difficult decisions must be handled at the same time.
MemorialFunding.org supports families by easing the financial burden of funerals and memorial services. Families may also choose one of our financing options when making pre-arrangements.
MemorialFunding.org has established trusting relationships with funeral professionals nationwide who provide access to our online services as a convenience to families.
Whether your loss is unexpected and unplanned, or you are making pre-arrangements, we are here to ease the financial burden of caring for the death of your loved one.
Why Finance a Funeral or Memorial Service?
The expense of a funeral or memorial service poses a real challenge to many families. They may lock readily available funds, or the sudden expense may require a disruption to the family’s financial investments. For these reasons, more and more families are turning to finance as a convenient and affordable way to celebrate the life of a loved one in a dignified and meaningful fashion.
Our Trusted Lenders
MemorialFunding.org works with only FDIC lenders to establish programs expressly for families wishing to finance funeral or memorial services. To qualify, the lender must meet our strict criteria, including ease of application, extremely competitive rates, no collateral requirement, no pre-payment penalty, and rapid (electronic) funding. You can be assured that all lenders that appear on our portal have met these arduous requirements.
What Expenses Are Covered?
Financing is available for all items relating to funeral and memorial services, including:
- Pre-need or at-need services of the funeral professional, such as
- Staff, overhead, and facility charges
- Transportation and motor equipment
- All related goods, such as caskets, vaults, and urns
- Any item that appears on the estimate provided by the funeral professional.
- Cash advances for expenses, such as
- Cemetery or crematory charges
- Clergy honoraria
- Flowers and musicians
- Obituary notices
- Death certificate
- Medical examiner fees
- Any cash advance item that appears on the estimate provided by the funeral professional.
- Other expenses, such as
- Gatherings after services
- Transportation to and from services
- Monument purchase and installation
- Any time or expense reasonably related to the funeral or memorial service.
How Does It Work?
- You will be guided by your funeral professional to the MemorialFunding.org website.
- You answer a few brief questions and submit a form. Please note: This process does not impact your credit score.
- Within moments, you will be notified if you pre-qualify.
- Your funeral professional will take this information and you will continue with the conference to discuss the arrangements.
- Shortly, you will receive an email asking you to complete the online application process.
- When the process is complete, the funds will be electronically deposited into the account you designate.
- You may now use these funds to pay the funeral professional for their services.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: